Trade the Cycles

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Critical Illness In My Family And SPX (S & P 500), HUI, XAU Bear Market

My mother is being kept alive at the hospital right now, and, might pass away this week, or, she might recover like she did a few years ago. I may not post again for a few weeks or even until next year. If my mother gets well soon or at least hangs in there then I may post again soon.

As discussed previously, SPX (S & P 500) probably entered a multi year Bear Market on 10-11-07, and, HUI/XAU may have today or probably will soon (enter a one yearish Wave 2 Cyclical Bear Market). Please see the previous updates for the analysis/info. I hope that you'll tell your friends about this Blog and my system/work. May God bless you all. Ciao

....... http://www.JoeFRocks.com/ .



Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • Joe,
    I wish the best for you and your mother. Take care of family first.
    J

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:04 PM  

  • Thanks J, your kind words are greatly appreciated.

    By Blogger Joe Ferrazzano, at 2:15 PM  

  • Hey Joe,

    This is a difficult time. Wishing you the best and hoping you are not forced to deal with this kind of loss now. Remember that whatever the outcome here, great moms never really leave. Their spirit just keeps hanging out to help their children. Please be comforted. We all appreciate your dedication and hope for a swift return with good news of your mom's recovery.

    M

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 AM  

  • Thanks M. I greatly appreciate your kind words. My mother had a cardiac arrest on 11-5-07, which is clinical death, and, I believe that my mother passed away on 11-05-07.

    It was her time I believe. She had been declining and suffering. I've gotten through much of the grieving process. God bless you. Joe

    By Blogger Joe Ferrazzano, at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home