Trade the Cycles

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

To Those Leaving Incorrect Agenda Type Comments

To those leaving incorrect agenda type comments (followers of the babbling senile gold pimps probably) regarding gold, I've been saying for about a month that HUI/XAU put in a likely Wave 1 Cyclical Bull Market cycle high on 1-14-08 (rolling over versus the 11-7-07 and the 5-11-06 cycle highs), and, that gold might lag by a few months as it tends to do at important cycle highs/lows (April 2004 versus January 6, 2004 for the XAU and December 2, 2003 for HUI).

I'm NOT precisely timing gold, I'm timing HUI (http://stockcharts.com/charts/gallery.html?%24hui)/XAU.

Trade the Cycles has worked very well, it also nailed the short term countertrend Wave B cycle high on 1-30-08 (it also nailed the 1-14-08 cycle high, at least on an intermediate term basis, and, I'm very confident it's also a bull market cycle high), see chart one at http://www.joefrocks.com/GoldStockCharts.html that I did on 1-30-08, the same day the short term countertrend Wave B cycle high occurred, the large bearish spike on 1-30-08's candle was a good clue.

I'd pit Trade the Cycles and my work against the best mutual funds, hedge funds, market timing systems, traders, etc. I can't remember the last time I lost money on a trade, literally. I KNOW how good my work is and how incredibly goofy most gold writers are.

Most people know BS when they see it. Agendas are for RANK AMATEURS. Professionals focus on risk, amateurs focus on reward. Remember that!

....... http://www.JoeFRocks.com/ .


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home