Trade the Cycles

Saturday, February 25, 2006

.......New Charts Uploaded Including THE Chart

See first chart at http://www.joefrocks.com/GoldStockCharts.html for reliable lead indicator NEM's 1 month chart showing the Elliot Wave Count for the major upcycle's (since 5-16-05) Wave 4 down since 1-31-06. Monday 2-13 was probably NEM's Wave A down cycle low for Wave 4 and NOT the beginning of the major upcycle's Wave 5 because HUI/NEM/XAU's cycle lows occurred too far above the major upcycle trendlines to be Wave 4 cycle lows. Also, could the considerable excesses of Wave 3 be worked off in only nine sessions? Very unlikely. It appears that each of Wave 4's Waves will last about two weeks, for an approximate 6 week correction that began with Wave 3 cycle highs on 1-31-06. So, Wave 5 should begin in mid March, which is exactly when it began in the previous parabolic major upcycle in 2003 (on March 13, 2003). My home page is http://www.JoeFRocks.com/ I hope you'll take the time to e mail your friends re this Blog and my site/work/system. This will help to keep my work free, because the more visitors I get the more advertising $ I make. I have a long way to go but have made significant progress in recent months. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home